GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Help needed with planning a Japanese styled garden (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/15463-help-needed-planning-japanese-styled-garden.html)

[email protected] 18-04-2003 06:44 PM

Help needed with planning a Japanese styled garden

I live in the mountains of BC Canada (3b) so I'm looking for pictures and ideas
from Japanese gardens in a similar cooler high mountain setting.
Any links or pictures of such gardens would be appreciated.
I'm also interesting in pictures of out buildings and sheds that might be used
in Japan.
Cooking outdoors is something I would love to do as well starting with a brick
oven for baking bread in an oriental style.
I have found a few good links on the web but nothing that represents true
Japanese mountain settings.

Any pointers in the right direction would be appreciated.

Thanks

David