GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Boggy Garden (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/154741-boggy-garden.html)

Vince[_2_] 01-03-2007 11:15 PM

Boggy Garden

I've recently bought a new house and inherited a very wet garden. It
seems the builders were a bit slack with sorting the ground, are there
planting suggestions to try and dry up the ground ? any specific very
thirsty planting regimes etc that i may try to use ?
I intend to put in a wildlife pond with bog plants, will this help ?
what about trees ?

Many thanks - Vince

mleblanca 02-03-2007 12:07 AM

Boggy Garden

On Mar 1, 3:15 pm, "Vince" wrote:
I've recently bought a new house and inherited a very wet garden. It
seems the builders were a bit slack with sorting the ground, are there
planting suggestions to try and dry up the ground ? any specific very
thirsty planting regimes etc that i may try to use ?
I intend to put in a wildlife pond with bog plants, will this help ?
what about trees ?

Many thanks - Vince

If you will give us a location for your new house, someone here is
sure to know how to help.
Congratulations!!
Emilie
NorCal