GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   A Perspective on Raised Gardens (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/154782-perspective-raised-gardens.html)

Jay[_2_] 02-03-2007 06:11 PM

A Perspective on Raised Gardens

Now that spring is rapidly approaching you may wish to check out this
interesting discussion about raised gardens: http://greatgardens.org/article1.html

Carl 1 Lucky Texan 03-03-2007 04:25 AM

Jay wrote:

Now that spring is rapidly approaching you may wish to check out this
interesting discussion about raised gardens: http://greatgardens.org/article1.html

Interesting thanx.
This summer my wife and I are experimenting with 3 'square foot gardens'.

http://www.squarefootgardening.com/

Carl

--
to reply, change ( .not) to ( .net)

Jay[_2_] 04-03-2007 12:42 AM

On Mar 2, 11:25 pm, Carl 1 Lucky Texan wrote:
Jay wrote:
Now that spring is rapidly approaching you may wish to check out this
interesting discussion about raised gardens:http://greatgardens.org/article1.html

Interesting thanx.
This summer my wife and I are experimenting with 3 'square foot gardens'.

http://www.squarefootgardening.com/

Carl

--
to reply, change ( .not) to ( .net)

Thanks for your comments Carl. This summer I am planning on several 2
x 2 gardens especially for squash because last year the leaves were 18
inches across and shaded everything else. I will also have a couple of
4 x 4 gardens and they will each hold four tomato plants.
Jay