GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Sweet Pea Help (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/154876-sweet-pea-help.html)

joe_durham 05-03-2007 06:50 PM

Sweet Pea Help

I'm currently trying to grow sweet peas on my windowsill in a propagator.
They've been there for nearly two weeks now but whilst a couple of them sprung up after a couple of days, the rest of them don't seem to have germinated and have remained dormant. I chipped the shell of the seeds as i understood this would assist germination. I am using a self watering propagator, which keeps the water substantially moist. Any advice would be more than welcome.
Joe