GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   advise please (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/154890-advise-please.html)

crsmogs 05-03-2007 08:54 PM

advise please

hi
my garden is approx 60' x 30' its full of brambles and and needs to be turned over and levelled. can anyone please advise me on how much it would roughly cost for a contractor to clean up and patio the whole of my garden. if anyone out there has had simular done i would be greatful if they could tell me how much this cost before i have a contractor out to give me a price, as i will have no idea if their price will be right.

thankyou chris.