GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   How many plants (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/155437-how-many-plants.html)

GARY 18-03-2007 05:02 PM

How many plants

If Blue Star Creeper (Laurentia Fluviatilis (Isotoma fluviatilis)
plants are to be spaced 8" apart, how many plants will I need for a
300-square-foot garden?

Also, how many "plugs" of this groundcover are in a nursery flat?

Jangchub 19-03-2007 12:37 AM

How many plants

On 18 Mar 2007 10:02:35 -0700, "gary"
wrote:

If Blue Star Creeper (Laurentia Fluviatilis (Isotoma fluviatilis)
plants are to be spaced 8" apart, how many plants will I need for a
300-square-foot garden?

Also, how many "plugs" of this groundcover are in a nursery flat?

I'm not good at my "goesintas" but I think 675...I think