GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Instructions for making seed tape (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/156123-instructions-making-seed-tape.html)

FragileWarrior 31-03-2007 02:09 PM

Instructions for making seed tape

This is a pretty neat idea. And apparently it works well, too:

http://www.thisgardenisillegal.com/2...seed-tape.html

Persephone 31-03-2007 08:05 PM

Instructions for making seed tape

On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 13:09:21 +0000 (UTC), FragileWarrior
wrote:

This is a pretty neat idea. And apparently it works well, too:

http://www.thisgardenisillegal.com/2...seed-tape.html

I LOVE this idea and admire the good ole' "Yankee" initiative that
impelled Hanna from Cleveland to come up with a home-grown fix for
a problem many of us have encountered.

Thanks, Fragile Warrior, for passing this on.

Persephone

FragileWarrior 31-03-2007 10:47 PM

wrote:

This is a pretty neat idea. And apparently it works well, too:

http://www.thisgardenisillegal.com/2...seed-tape.html

I LOVE this idea and admire the good ole' "Yankee" initiative that
impelled Hanna from Cleveland to come up with a home-grown fix for
a problem many of us have encountered.

Thanks, Fragile Warrior, for passing this on.

Persephone

You're very welcome. That was pretty cool, wasn't it?