GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Nestbox Cam (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/156445-nestbox-cam.html)

h2yoho 07-04-2007 02:50 AM

Nestbox Cam

Hi everybody. Didn't know which forum to post this in, so please adjust as nessecary.
That time of year again. Can't believe how fast time has gone.
Anyway, I have my nestbox cam up & running for the 2007 season, and thought you'd like to know.
I have a bluetit in the process of building, so if you want to have a peep, pop along here. I have a microphone in the nestbox, but will not switch that on till later, that is if I can get it operating properly. Bit of interference at the moment, but working on it. Meanwhile, you may hear birdsong. That was the Dawn Chorus, recorded on the morning of 5/4/07.
Don't forget to take, and post, screenshots of any decent action.
Thankyou, and enjoy.

BTW. Cams will be on during daylight hours, BST. If you get a grey picture, it's night, and not a lot to see.
Also, please use a username, make yourself known, and join in the chat.