GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Help with Hellebore (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/156676-help-hellebore.html)

Stokie 11-04-2007 04:39 PM

Help with Hellebore

Hi,
I have a Hellebore called argutifolius and I wondered if I can cut it back.I can see new shoots in the centre but the old flowers still seem to be ok.Is it possible to cut the old stems and flowers off and leave the new growth.Any help would be appreciated.
Stokie.
BE LOYAL,BE PROUD,BE STOKE.

Barry Glick 12-04-2007 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stokie (Post 704266)
Hi,
I have a Hellebore called argutifolius and I wondered if I can cut it back.I can see new shoots in the centre but the old flowers still seem to be ok.Is it possible to cut the old stems and flowers off and leave the new growth.Any help would be appreciated.
Stokie.
BE LOYAL,BE PROUD,BE STOKE.

For more about Hellebores:

a href="http://www.sunfarm.com"www.sunfarm.com/a