GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Seeking Expert Gardeners Who Like to Write (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/157117-seeking-expert-gardeners-who-like-write.html)

AndrewMcGibbon 20-04-2007 03:40 AM

Seeking Expert Gardeners Who Like to Write

Are you a gardening expert who can write? We are looking for
gardeners who want to share their gardening experience at
www.SoYouWantToBeAnExpert.com. Submit your store today and you could
be one of our featured writers.

Go to:

http://soyouwanttobeanexpert.com/index.php?pr=Gardening

to submit your article.

William Rose 20-04-2007 06:12 AM

Seeking Expert Gardeners Who Like to Write

In article .com,
AndrewMcGibbon wrote:

Are you a gardening expert who can write? We are looking for
gardeners who want to share their gardening experience at
www.SoYouWantToBeAnExpert.com. Submit your store today and you could
be one of our featured writers.

Go to:

http://soyouwanttobeanexpert.com/index.php?pr=Gardening

to submit your article.

What you really need is an editor.
- Bill
Cloribus gustibus non disputatum (mostly)

JoeSpareBedroom 20-04-2007 12:59 PM

Seeking Expert Gardeners Who Like to Write

"AndrewMcGibbon" wrote in message
oups.com...
Are you a gardening expert who can write? We are looking for
gardeners who want to share their gardening experience at
www.SoYouWantToBeAnExpert.com. Submit your store today and you could
be one of our featured writers.

Go to:

http://soyouwanttobeanexpert.com/index.php?pr=Gardening

to submit your article.

How much will you be paying us for our writing?