GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Make Cut Flowers Last Longer (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/157575-make-cut-flowers-last-longer.html)

Josie Gonder 27-04-2007 05:04 AM

Make Cut Flowers Last Longer

There's nothing like having fresh cut flowers in your home. They can add
fragrance and beauty to a space. But once a flower is cut from the bush, its
life span is drastically shortened. Without some way to help preserve them,
they will only last a few days. Here is one way to help your flowers live
longer in your home.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...st_longer.html

--
a href="http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/62059/josie_gonder.html"
img src="http://www.associatedcontent.com/images/house_ads/cp-sp2.gif"

border="0"/a

William Rose 27-04-2007 06:21 AM

Make Cut Flowers Last Longer

In article . net,
"Josie Gonder" wrote:

There's nothing like having fresh cut flowers in your home. They can add
fragrance and beauty to a space. But once a flower is cut from the bush, its
life span is drastically shortened. Without some way to help preserve them,
they will only last a few days. Here is one way to help your flowers live
longer in your home.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/art..._last_longer.h
tml

Yeah, put a couple of drops of Clorox in the vase water. I'm sorry that
Bush's economy isn't working for you and, your life's going down the
tubes but it's not our problem. We have our own. Go away.

Anybody looking for another charity? Save the children? Save the world?
Save the harp seals? Save the flowers? Oy!

Maybe it's just too late at night but this burns my toast. What we do
here is about as spiritual as I get and, now the philistines are at the
freakin' gate with merchandising 101.Quatsch.

- Bill
Cloribus gustibus non disputatum (but not this time)