GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Source for Raindrip Drip-A-long drip hose? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/157705-source-raindrip-drip-long-drip-hose.html)

[email protected] 29-04-2007 05:59 PM

Source for Raindrip Drip-A-long drip hose?

All,

For years now I have used Raindrip Drip-A-Long hose with the drippers
set at 18" intervals. This works very well for my uses (200 chile
plants), but at the start of the season when the seedlings have small
root structures I have to over water so all the plants get wet (I
plant at 8" on two foot rows). I always lose a bunch even when I hand
water. Raindrip used to provide the same hose with drippers at 10 inch
intervals but I haven't been able to find it anywhere and I don't see
it on their website. Is it still available? Is there a source in
Denver metro or quick mail-order?

thanks,