Old 08-05-2007, 01:56 AM posted to alt.conspiracy,alt.global-warming,sci.environment,misc.survivalism,rec.gardens

Default Bees, Hornets, and Global "Warming"

On Sun, 06 May 2007 17:04:59 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

Given the newsgroups this is being crossposted to..if they cant deal
with it..Darwin will be proven right.

Hopefully he will. Keep smoking your cigarettes, Gunner.

--

Observer
Old 17-05-2007, 03:17 AM posted to alt.conspiracy,alt.global-warming,sci.environment,misc.survivalism,rec.gardens

On 5/5/2007 11:50 PM, Peter Muehlbauer Lies wrote:
"Dave" wrote in
nk.net:

I don't believe facts and figures too much regarding this, because
they are subject to interpretation.

I spent many years of my life working in the hot sun in Central Texas
in
the 70s and 80s until 84 as a framing carpenter. My body says the sun
is more intense now, and "feels" different as well. That's all I need
for confirmation.

Yeah, I know. Pussy has changed to. Back in the 80's pussy used to get me
hard enough to do it four or five times a night, but lately every other day
is all. That's all the confirmation any man needs. Hell who needs college
boys to tell us that the sun or pussy is same as they ever was.

*PLONK*

--
Ted
I wasn't born in Texas but

There is an island of opportunity in the middle of every
difficulty. Miss that, though, and you're pretty much doomed.
Old 17-05-2007, 03:19 AM posted to alt.conspiracy,alt.global-warming,sci.environment,misc.survivalism,rec.gardens

On 5/6/2007 1:54 AM, Futureman wrote:
William Rose wrote in
:

In article ,
Peter Muehlbauer Lies wrote:

"Dave" wrote in
nk.net:

I don't believe facts and figures too much regarding this, because
they are subject to interpretation.

I spent many years of my life working in the hot sun in Central
Texas in
the 70s and 80s until 84 as a framing carpenter. My body says the
sun is more intense now, and "feels" different as well. That's all
I need for confirmation.
Yeah, I know. Pussy has changed to. Back in the 80's pussy used to
get me hard enough to do it four or five times a night, but lately
every other day is all. That's all the confirmation any man needs.
Hell who needs college boys to tell us that the sun or pussy is same
as they ever was.

Sei ruhig Arschloch. Mothers and daughters are reading this group.

Then they know all about ****s, don't they? They should get out of here
because there are conservative republicans around, and they'll be wanting
to examine those ****s to see that they are only being used to produce
cannon foddar babies and haven't been having any abortion tools stuck up
there. You want the republican **** police looking up your wimmens pussy?
Then shoo them wimmen's back into the kitchen to make their man a hot
dinner. Usenet ain't no place for pussies.

*PLONK*

--
pre
Ted
I wasn't born in Texas but
I got back here as soon as I could
/pre

No matter how great and destructive your problems may seembr
now, remember, you've probably only seen the tip of them.
Old 17-05-2007, 05:37 AM posted to alt.conspiracy,alt.global-warming,sci.environment,misc.survivalism,rec.gardens

In article ,
xPosTech wrote:

There is an island of opportunity in the middle of every
difficulty. Miss that, though, and you're pretty much doomed.

Oh goody, a cliché festival. Thanks moron.

- Bill