GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Help/hints pruning a juniper (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/158226-help-hints-pruning-juniper.html)

Cheryl Isaak 07-05-2007 07:57 PM

Help/hints pruning a juniper

Ok - I have a slow growing juniper that I am trying to prune - especially
away from the house. The dropped needles mat on to the branches below and
obscure where I want to prune. I've tried just knocking the needles to the
ground and jets of water from the hose. No good. The first works but very
piecemeal; the second is useless.

So - how do I get rid of the needles so I can prune.....

Cheryl