GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Green plastic recliner with footrest - wanted, but no longer sold at B&Q?? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/158412-green-plastic-recliner-footrest-wanted-but-no-longer-sold-b-q.html)

Rebecca[_2_] 11-05-2007 06:41 PM

Green plastic recliner with footrest - wanted, but no longer sold at B&Q??

I am desperately hunting for the outdoor green plastic recliner chair
with footrest that B&Q have sold for the past few years - but have now
stopped. Typical! They have the recliner chair but no longer sell the
one with footrest.

If anyone knows of the style I am talking about and where I can buy a
couple I would much appreciate it!

Many thanks
beccie

RobLand 15-07-2012 03:55 PM

I am desperately hunting for the outdoor green plastic recliner chair
with footrest that B&Q have sold for the past few years

Hi
I have 2 of them if you are still looking.