GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Oversize yucca help (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/158545-oversize-yucca-help.html)

Chester 13-05-2007 07:45 PM

Oversize yucca help

Stuggling with space for a yucca that has become too large for our garden in Droitwich.

Rather than destroy it does anybody know or can suggest the best place to advertise it for adoption to a new caring home. It is almost seven ft tall and over five ft wide and just starting to flower again.

Stunning plant when in full flower and would be a terrible shame to destroy, just need to find someone with enough space who can enjoy it - then we can have the rest of our lawn back.