GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hedge cuttings? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/158566-hedge-cuttings.html)

jjdecay 14-05-2007 07:38 AM

Hedge cuttings?

I'm new to gardening,so i apolagise for any stupid questions.
My question-I need to plant a hedge,for privacy reasons,along a length of 10-15 meters.Is it possible to take cuttings from other hedges that i have,and if so,how would i do this,are there any special tips for planting and how many cuttings would i need.

jjdecay 15-05-2007 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjdecay (Post 713032)
I'm new to gardening,so i apolagise for any stupid questions.
My question-I need to plant a hedge,for privacy reasons,along a length of 10-15 meters.Is it possible to take cuttings from other hedges that i have,and if so,how would i do this,are there any special tips for planting and how many cuttings would i need.

cant anybody help.doesnt matter,i use a friendlier forum now.
just get your heads out of your arses,your not that good
bye