Old 22-05-2007, 12:54 PM
Registered User

Default Help!!Olive Tree advice

Hi I have just been given an olive tree for my birthday by my Mum!!
It is covered in flowers and perhaps a few tiny olives!! How do I treat it in my slightly difficult garden?? Arizona in summer - wet and damp in the winter. I do have a poly tunnel which is in the lightest part of the garden in winter. I think I am going to have to keep it in a pot so I can move it to avoid the damp and would love to get the fruit - any advice for me anyone??
Thanks