GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   I'm Sorry About The 'Please Stop!' Posts (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/159305-im-sorry-about-please-stop-posts.html)

~~ Shelly ~~[_2_] 29-05-2007 11:46 AM

I'm Sorry About The 'Please Stop!' Posts

I'm sorry I have brought this totally OT and unwarranted attention to this
newsgroup.

I posted a request to the people who were cross posting complaints and
insults against a person who had never visited a newsgroup I have
frequented. Someone took offense at my request and found out the other
newsgroups I visit and have since brought their intrusive presence to the
other newsgroups I visit.

I'm sorry that this has happened, and I hope you can forgive me. I have
since been informed that in newsgroups anything goes and I brought this on
myself, but I very sorry that I also brought this on you.

~~ Shelly ~~