GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hi from ANTIQCOOL (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/159444-hi-antiqcool.html)

ANTIQCOOL 01-06-2007 01:24 PM

Hi from ANTIQCOOL

Hi this is my first post here….I hope to call back from time to time and get to know a few people. IMHO you can’t beat gardening for overall health and relaxation.

For me it also has another benefit. I am a recording artist/songwriter and a lot of my inspiration comes when I am pottering around in the garden…..so you could say it’s not only a great hobby but also a tool for digging around in my subconscious and helping me with my career.

If you want to have a listen just follow a link.

ANTIQCOOL tracks are free to download, podsafe and DRM free……enjoy

Regards….Pete

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ID=167 497079

http://music.podshow.com/music/liste...ring=ANTIQCOOL

http://www.garageband.com/artist/antiqcool