GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Muntjack Deer proof shade plants (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/159663-muntjack-deer-proof-shade-plants.html)

matt Neville 06-06-2007 11:51 AM

Muntjack Deer proof shade plants

Hi,

I have started looking after a neighbours garden. They have frequent visits from Muntjack deer, which they wish to maintain but have real problem with the deer eating anything they plant in the garden. Does anyone have any tried and tested Deer proof/resistant plants that they can suggest, in particular shade loving undertree ground cover plants and shrubs.

many thanks

Matt

matt Neville 06-06-2007 12:45 PM

Sorry, forgot to add I am based in Oxford, UK.

Matt

Quote:

Originally Posted by matt Neville (Post 718965)