GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Delicious Fruits and Veggies (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/159705-delicious-fruits-veggies.html)

G.L.C. 07-06-2007 09:27 AM

Delicious Fruits and Veggies

I've been using this gardening book to guide me through my first
hydroponic garden. When a friend of mine introduced me to the idea, I
perceived it as being too involved and difficult. I always had a
curiosity in hydroponic gardening so I figured I would give it a shot.
My friend told me to go to http://product527.homehydro.hop.clic.../?tid=2376S4ZH
to find out everything I would need. I decided to try strawberries
because the picture on the website made them look worth doing. The
strawberries turned out amazing. A couple people asked me where I had
bought them and couldn't believe their eyes when I told them to look
at the counter where I keep my hydroponic garden. I absolutely cannot
wait to grow more fruits and vegetables. Finally, I don't have to go
to the grocery store and inspect every single fruit or vegetable,
weigh it, pay for it, and think about how many pesticides are in it.