GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ants (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/159938-ants.html)

Novicegardener1 11-06-2007 07:42 PM

Ants

Hi

does anyone have an issue with ants?!!! We have huge nests that keep appearing and I cannot get rid of them with killer as I have a little boy who would eat the Nippon!

Any suggestions would be much appreciated

Thanks

sockiescat 12-06-2007 06:01 AM

Novicegardener1;720349 Hi

does anyone have an issue with ants?!!! We have huge nests that keep appearing and I cannot get rid of them with killer as I have a little boy who would eat the Nippon!

Any suggestions would be much appreciated

Thanks

i dont know if this will help or not as u didnt mention where u live.
i have heard that the new ant killer foam from raid is supposed to
work really well as u can spray it right down into the nests itself.
this might be worth a try.
what does everyone else think???? cyaaaaa, sockiescat:).

Novicegardener1 12-06-2007 12:35 PM

Thanks for that- I will go and have a look at it. It's getting to the stage where we cannot sit on the grass (even on a mat) as we are overrun by ants, so annoying.

We live in South Wales BTW