GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Japanese Maple Disease (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/160043-japanese-maple-disease.html)

Eastyhkr 13-06-2007 12:13 PM

Japanese Maple Disease

Hello everybody. My 1st post on this site. And after looking at many of the posts i feel it's going to be very valuable to myself over time. I'd also like to start with a question that concerns me about my favourite Japanese Maple. Over the last month it's developed what i can only describe as a disease. The leafs are looking brown and disheveled around the edges. This is apparent on 80% of the leaves. I've go a few pictures to show my problem. I'm hopfully looking for information as to the disease and how my tree has being affected and more importantly a cure.

Many thanks Kevin

Eastyhkr 17-06-2007 09:05 PM

Anybody help?