Old 13-06-2007, 07:31 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Terra Cotta Pot manufacturer website

Does anybody here know the name/manufacturer/website for the company that
makes the classic terra cotta pots? The pots I'm talking about have the
initials EV and the words Made in Italy stamped on the side. There's also a
number and that's what I'm interested in.

I bought a number 56 which is a very large pot, I thought it was the
largest. I currently have a dwarf lemon tree planted in the pot and things
look real nice. When I was at a garden center today there was an even
larger pot, this was a number 62 (at twice the cost of the 56). So now I'm
wondering if the numbers mean anything and what all is available. Thanks in
advance for any information provided.
Old 14-06-2007, 06:33 AM posted to rec.gardens

On Jun 13, 12:31 pm, Clay Pots wrote:
Does anybody here know the name/manufacturer/website for the company that
makes the classic terra cotta pots? The pots I'm talking about have the
initials EV and the words Made in Italy stamped on the side. There's also a
number and that's what I'm interested in.

I bought a number 56 which is a very large pot, I thought it was the
largest. I currently have a dwarf lemon tree planted in the pot and things
look real nice. When I was at a garden center today there was an even
larger pot, this was a number 62 (at twice the cost of the 56). So now I'm
wondering if the numbers mean anything and what all is available. Thanks in
advance for any information provided.

Have you tried arizona pottery. They have terra cotta from several
different countries.

[IMG] code is On

offer:flower pot,Products including Ceramic Flower Pot,Imitate Porcelain Flower Pot,Wood Flower Pot,Stone Flower Pot,Imitate Stone Flower Pot,Hanging Flower Pot,Flower Pot Wall Hanging,Bonsai Pots,Root Carving&Hydroponics Pots [email protected] Texas 0 07-09-2004 07:55 PM
terra cotta pots melissa Ponds 2 10-03-2004 05:14 AM
terra cotta pots melissa Ponds 1 10-03-2004 05:13 AM
How to clean terra cotta clay pot? Randy Gardening 3 04-09-2003 07:02 AM
Help me find the original manufacturer Gershon Shamay Lawns 0 26-05-2003 10:56 PM