GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Heavy rain has flattened plants (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/160245-heavy-rain-has-flattened-plants.html)

Sam1974x 17-06-2007 01:17 PM

Heavy rain has flattened plants

With all the heavy rain the last couple of days, all the plants in my tubs are flat! It honestly looks like someone has sat in the middle of the pots as all the plants are hanging over the ends of the pots and not stood up like usual.

I am quite new to gardening so im not sure whether I am supposed to just leave the plants and hope they spring back into position ... or cut them all back ?

Please please help!!!

Sam1974x 18-06-2007 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam1974x (Post 722046)
With all the heavy rain the last couple of days, all the plants in my tubs are flat! It honestly looks like someone has sat in the middle of the pots as all the plants are hanging over the ends of the pots and not stood up like usual.

I am quite new to gardening so im not sure whether I am supposed to just leave the plants and hope they spring back into position ... or cut them all back ?

Please please help!!!

These are Mimulas plants ... monkey faces if it helps.

Please please help!!!