GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Epiphyllum (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/161651-epiphyllum.html)

KNguyen 13-07-2007 05:21 AM

Epiphyllum

I am interesting about growing Epiphyllum.

Any good advices or website I can learn from.

Thanks

/KN

Greerish 13-07-2007 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KNguyen (Post 729736)
I am interesting about growing Epiphyllum.

Any good advices or website I can learn from.

Thanks

/KN

Water well from mid spring to autumn and feed with a high potash feed as the flowers are forming, and keep just moist through winter. oh and youll need to give it some sort of support.

MFLyons 13-07-2007 11:21 PM

Epiphyllum

"KNguyen" wrote in message
I am interesting about growing Epiphyllum.

Any good advices or website I can learn from.

Thanks

/KN

It would help if you told us where you were and/or what environment (ie
greenhouse) you have to grow it in.
I grow it and a few related plants in a mix of half potting soil, half
Orchid mix. Most of them are in hanging baskets hung from an oak tree in my
back yard and are watered by a low volume system that runs for 5-10 mintues
(depending on the season) every other day. I am in Polk county Florida.