GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Use of biometrics in self-service environments... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/161658-use-biometrics-self-service-environments.html)

kevmc2003 13-07-2007 11:32 AM

Use of biometrics in self-service environments...

Hi All!!

I am currently taking part in a study to determine whether people would find the use of biometric systems such as fingerprint or face recognition systems acceptable in day-to-day environments. I was wondering if some of you could help me out by completing the survey below? I would really appreciate your help and you stand a chance of winning a £50 Amazon.com voucher!!!

Your help would be very much appreciated!!

Thanks,
Kevin