Old 17-07-2007, 05:55 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Breakfast - Yellow Wax Beans

Just picked the first crop of my favorite bean -- the Yellow Wax.

Bush variety - just LEAPED out of the ground and began bearing
instantly and vigorously.

Nuke, covered, w/ a tablespoon of water in the bottom of the dish.
Savour with salt&pepper, butter, and a squeeze of lemon from the
tree.

"God" is in her heaven -- at least for the moment -- all's right
with the world.

Soon...back to reality sob

Persephone
Old 17-07-2007, 06:27 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article , Persephone
wrote:

Just picked the first crop of my favorite bean -- the Yellow Wax.

Bush variety - just LEAPED out of the ground and began bearing
instantly and vigorously.

Nuke, covered, w/ a tablespoon of water in the bottom of the dish.
Savour with salt&pepper, butter, and a squeeze of lemon from the
tree.

"God" is in her heaven -- at least for the moment -- all's right
with the world.

Soon...back to reality sob

Persephone

Savor!

Bill

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Wiliam Blake

The Garden of Love

I laid me down upon a bank,
Where Love lay sleeping;
I heard among the rushes dank
Weeping, weeping.

Then I went to the heath and the wild,
To the thistles and thorns of the waste;
And they told me how they were beguiled,
Driven out, and compelled to the chaste.

I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires.

--

S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade
Old 17-07-2007, 10:52 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Tue, 17 Jul 2007 09:55:10 -0700, Persephone wrote:

Just picked the first crop of my favorite bean -- the Yellow Wax.

Bush variety - just LEAPED out of the ground and began bearing
instantly and vigorously.

Nuke, covered, w/ a tablespoon of water in the bottom of the dish.
Savour with salt&pepper, butter, and a squeeze of lemon from the
tree.

"God" is in her heaven -- at least for the moment -- all's right
with the world.

Soon...back to reality sob

It really is the simple things that provide our bit of heaven here.

Perhaps the bean time is the reality and the other is just......

Care
Charlie

Still, they are anti-social:-)
--
Billy
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/

[IMG] code is On

yellow wax beans - how many pickings? Persephone Gardening 1 08-08-2007 06:02 PM
My favorite breakfast Doug Kanter Gardening 0 19-06-2005 02:20 PM
Breakfast Guess Barbara2245 Ponds 8 01-07-2003 09:25 PM
Grey Heron came for breakfast FBCS Ponds 27 28-06-2003 10:08 PM
Yellow wax beans [email protected] Edible Gardening 13 27-06-2003 09:56 PM