GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   tomatoe question (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/161952-tomatoe-question.html)

Ook 20-07-2007 05:20 PM

tomatoe question

This one tomato is growing like this:

http://zootal.no-ip.info/stuff/2007/...s/DSCF9530.jpg
http://zootal.no-ip.info/stuff/2007/...s/DSCF9529.jpg

All of the rest of them are vigirous and growing well. The top of this plant
is growing well, making thing something happened at an earlier stage of
growth, and it has recovered:

http://zootal.no-ip.info/stuff/2007/...s/DSCF9531.jpg

jangchub 21-07-2007 04:03 PM

tomatoe question

What's the question?

On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 09:20:15 -0700, "Ook" Ook Don't send me any
freakin' spam at zootal dot com delete the Don't send me any freakin'