GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   George-----Posted at the request of Maddie (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/161974-george-posted-request-maddie.html)

Travis 20-07-2007 08:44 PM

George-----Posted at the request of Maddie

They will declare George brain dead about 9 - 9:30 AM. They did the test
tonight and it will be repeated tomorrow and then they will declare him
dead once Larissa and Shara and I get there.

Right now, I just hurt so badly. I've lost my lover, my husband, and my
best friend.
Bev
--

Travis in Shoreline Washington

Ann 20-07-2007 11:03 PM

George-----Posted at the request of Maddie

Travis expounded:

They will declare George brain dead about 9 - 9:30 AM. They did the test
tonight and it will be repeated tomorrow and then they will declare him
dead once Larissa and Shara and I get there.

Right now, I just hurt so badly. I've lost my lover, my husband, and my
best friend.
Bev

Oh, poor Bev, what a heartbreak to deal with :o(
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

betsyb 20-07-2007 11:24 PM

George-----Posted at the request of Maddie

--
BetsyB
"Ann" wrote in message
Travis expounded:

They will declare George brain dead about 9 - 9:30 AM. They did the test
tonight and it will be repeated tomorrow and then they will declare him
dead once Larissa and Shara and I get there.

Right now, I just hurt so badly. I've lost my lover, my husband, and my
best friend.
Bev

Oh, poor Bev, what a heartbreak to deal with :o(
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts
e-mail address is not checked
******************************

Maddie, I cannot imaging the heartbreak the family and friends are going
thru. My thoughts and prayers.
Betsy

Cheryl Isaak 21-07-2007 12:53 AM

George-----Posted at the request of Maddie

Hugs!

Cheryl

jangchub 21-07-2007 05:59 AM

George-----Posted at the request of Maddie

On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 19:44:04 GMT, Travis
wrote:

They will declare George brain dead about 9 - 9:30 AM. They did the test
tonight and it will be repeated tomorrow and then they will declare him
dead once Larissa and Shara and I get there.

Right now, I just hurt so badly. I've lost my lover, my husband, and my
best friend.
Bev

My sincere sorrow for your loss, Bev. Hold on...

with love,
Victoria

gldancer 21-07-2007 03:44 PM

On Jul 20, 3:44 pm, Travis wrote:
They will declare George brain dead about 9 - 9:30 AM. They did the test
tonight and it will be repeated tomorrow and then they will declare him
dead once Larissa and Shara and I get there.

Right now, I just hurt so badly. I've lost my lover, my husband, and my
best friend.
Bev
--

Travis in Shoreline Washington

Oh Bev, how very sad, My deepest sympathies to you and your family.

gloria in hemlock hollow