GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Struggling to find homes for New Zealand Tree Ferns ranging in size from 7ft tall to over 10ft tall. PLEASE HELP (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/162189-struggling-find-homes-new-zealand-tree-ferns-ranging-size-7ft-tall-over-10ft-tall-please-help.html)

[email protected] 26-07-2007 12:12 AM

Struggling to find homes for New Zealand Tree Ferns ranging in size from 7ft tall to over 10ft tall. PLEASE HELP

I bought over from New Zealand last year a container of Squarrosa Tree
Ferns varying in size from 7ft tall to nearly 10ft tall.

I thought there was a market for these taller ferns and since spending
the past six months potting, watering and feeding them all, I am now
struggling to find homes for them.

Can anybody on the site recommend me onto buyers who are already
selling these ferns or even better individuals that would have a big
enough garden to show these lovely ferns off in.

It will be so sad if they were to die.

My website for information about my ferns is www.malinso.com

I look forward to hearing from you all soon.

Thank you

John & Sharon Barden