Old 26-07-2007, 01:12 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Struggling to find homes for New Zealand Tree Ferns ranging in size from 7ft tall to over 10ft tall. PLEASE HELP

I bought over from New Zealand last year a container of Squarrosa Tree
Ferns varying in size from 7ft tall to nearly 10ft tall.

I thought there was a market for these taller ferns and since spending
the past six months potting, watering and feeding them all, I am now
struggling to find homes for them.

Can anybody on the site recommend me onto buyers who are already
selling these ferns or even better individuals that would have a big
enough garden to show these lovely ferns off in.

It will be so sad if they were to die.

My website for information about my ferns is www.malinso.com

I look forward to hearing from you all soon.

Thank you

John & Sharon Barden

[IMG] code is On

Struggling to find homes for New Zealand Tree ferns 8ft to 10ft tall. PLEASE HELP [email protected] United Kingdom 5 25-07-2007 03:29 PM
how do you find homes for unwanted gf? Ann in Houston[_2_] Ponds 3 15-03-2007 01:47 PM
7ft Sorrel? Dave Plant Biology 2 04-05-2006 02:06 AM
New Zealand ferns Richard Moore Marketplace 0 10-07-2005 05:56 AM
seasonal borders/10ft thistle! Niall Smyth United Kingdom 3 20-09-2003 10:03 PM