Old 11-08-2007, 03:21 PM posted to rec.gardens,alt.great-lakes

Default Effective method to prevent emerald ash borer

In article
,
Billy Rose wrote:

Stubby, where are you Stubby? You vacuous heap of cow droppings. Don't
be timid now. Stubbeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Where you hidin' boy?

--
Billy
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/
Old 12-08-2007, 01:35 AM posted to rec.gardens,alt.great-lakes,alt.forestry

Don Staples

What are you?

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

"Don Staples" wrote in message
"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..
Don Staples

Again I ask the question. What are you?

I answer again, your worse enemy, a trained biologist. What memberships
do you hold, tree biologist?

Beware a tree biologist who never studied biology.

Old 12-08-2007, 03:30 AM posted to rec.gardens,alt.great-lakes,alt.forestry

Ok it goes like this. Don says he's a forester. I ask him to define a
forest, to him. Me with my eny-bitty little 3.5 day work shops was able to
read data and write a page on what logging is to me, based on published
data. With your longer term education maybe you could define what logging
is to you (Don Staples). Please list page number and paragraph where data
you mention can be found. Training with out education makes robots.
Education without training makes?
I think you are really a tree farmer who needs help managing trees on tree
farms. Big difference from a true forester. Forest do not require that
they be logged for trees and their associates. I.e., reflecting on how I
define logging.

http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/SOUND/

And can you make me a copy of your references so I can read them. I will do
the same for you if you like. Tree farmers could place logs as nurse logs
in the woods when you take one out. A logger friend of mine built a unique
machine for moving logs back and forth in a tree farm. We have taken trees
into the woods and brought trees out with little impact as a result of this
unique design.
http://home.ccil.org/~logbuyer/
We use logs from tree take downs that we do as a service.
I will tell you that I have met some very fine people who are loggers in the
edi-bitty 3.5 day workshops.
Where is your resume Don Staples?
We are doing some reforestation projects by bringing in some ecoart nurse
logs. We have one more large oak to bing in and then we will selectively
place many small diameter logs. This project will consist of planting in on
and around the ecoart nurse logs thus increasing the health of the mini
forest (nature preserve) by means of mentioned data he
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20...nce/index.html
This is the type of forestry I do.
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/temp4/
Let me tell you that those 3.5 day workshops really add up.
And yes, I am a want a be forester. To have a regular job as someone who
cared for the vitality of the trees and their associates of a forest based
on tree biology as defined in my dictionary. I list my definition of a
forest in my dictionary.
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/F/index.html

I listed what I mean when I say tree biology he
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/T/index.html
I do not like noise.
- -

Old 12-08-2007, 06:45 AM posted to rec.gardens,alt.great-lakes,alt.forestry

"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..
Ok it goes like this. Don says he's a forester. I ask him to define a
forest, to him. Me with my eny-bitty little 3.5 day work shops was able
to read data and write a page on what logging is to me, based on published
data. With your longer term education maybe you could define what logging
is to you (Don Staples). Please list page number and paragraph where
data you mention can be found. Training with out education makes robots.
Education without training makes?
I think you are really a tree farmer who needs help managing trees on tree
farms. Big difference from a true forester. Forest do not require that
they be logged for trees and their associates. I.e., reflecting on how I
define logging.

What arborist societies are you a member of, Keslick? ISA? What gives you
the ability to call your self a tree biologist when you have never studied
biology? Other than riding the coat tails of the good doctor, what have you
done?

Never trust a so called tree biologist that never studied biology.

Old 12-08-2007, 07:12 AM posted to rec.gardens,alt.great-lakes,alt.forestry

In article ,
"D. Staples" wrote:

Stubby, aka D. Staples, your back. The timid one in the flush. The
stench precedes you, phallationist. Hope your fragile ego is ready for
the big question. What is your authority and what is the basis for your
criticism? All us "mouth breathers really want to know. Do you even know
the difference between the xylem and the phloem, phallationist? Where to
start with a spineless anencephalic such as your self. What a coward you
are stubby.
--
FB - FFF

Old 12-08-2007, 07:21 AM posted to rec.gardens,alt.great-lakes,alt.forestry

In article ,
"D. Staples" wrote:

Other than riding the coat tails of the good doctor, what have you
done?

He has offered advice to posters in this news group stubby. Do you
propose to take his place? Could you take his place? What would give us
confidence that you could? What gives your criticism validity in a
medium where any phallionist can claim anything? Until you can answer
that, go intercourse yourself, anal sphincter.

Old 12-08-2007, 04:59 PM posted to rec.gardens,alt.great-lakes,alt.forestry

"D. Staples" wrote in
What arborist societies are you a member of, Keslick? ISA? What gives
you the ability to call your self a tree biologist when you have never
studied biology?

First, I am proof that you do not have to belong to a society to understand
trees. Nor if you do belong, does it mandate, that you have an
understanding of trees.

Second, I studied tree biology under a professor of tree biology. Who wrote
the book NEW TREE BIOLOGY

Now back to my question. Don Staples please define yourself. Who are you,
what are you?

I can only assume, and I don't like to do that. Who are you. Other than
what Billy has pointed out, please define yourself. If you can't you may
have a serious problem.
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Old 12-08-2007, 05:01 PM posted to rec.gardens,alt.great-lakes,alt.forestry

This is your explanation of what logging is. Your wasting our time.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Old 12-08-2007, 05:10 PM posted to rec.gardens,alt.great-lakes,alt.forestry

I am Toni Gee a close associate of Dr. Shigo. I know John very well. He as
well as I are too busy out in the field studying and observing trees and
their associates. You seem to have one mission and that is to waste our
time. We are serious about what we do. You prove to me that you belong to
an association and know nothing about trees. Please don't waste our time
any more.

Old 12-08-2007, 05:51 PM posted to rec.gardens,alt.great-lakes,alt.forestry

What arborist societies are you a member of, Keslick? ISA?

I am a member of The Allegheny Defense Project.
http://www.alleghenydefense.org/

I find their (young people) cause to be just and honest.
I do not care for the way people try to misguide the younger generation out
of the ignorance of tree biology.
That is why I ask you to define yourself. Are you a biostitute Don Staples?

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Old 12-08-2007, 10:43 PM posted to rec.gardens,alt.great-lakes,alt.forestry

John, have you or have not taken COLLEGE LEVEL COURSES on biology, trees?
Any college level courses in natural resource departments?

If you've taken several short courses (a few days each) on arborist
subjects- and you have a lot of experience doing practical arborist work-
that's real nice- but, in most parts of the country- you need a college
degree plus experience to practice the arborist profession- at least a 2
year degree in most states.

You can learn some good stuff in a few days- but calling yourself a TREE
BIOLOGIST is overdoing it. A biologist is usually someone with at least a
masters degree in biology from an accredited university.

If you stick to your actual credentials, and stop exaggerating your
knowledge and ability- perhaps Don Staples will get off your back, otherwise
he won't.

Joe

"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..
What arborist societies are you a member of, Keslick? ISA?

I am a member of The Allegheny Defense Project.
http://www.alleghenydefense.org/

I find their (young people) cause to be just and honest.
I do not care for the way people try to misguide the younger generation
out of the ignorance of tree biology.
That is why I ask you to define yourself. Are you a biostitute Don
Staples?

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Arborist
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman
and www.treedictionary.com
Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding
us that we are not the boss.

Old 12-08-2007, 11:02 PM posted to rec.gardens,alt.great-lakes,alt.forestry

"Billy Rose" wrote in message

**** off, crotch rot, your in over your head.

Old 12-08-2007, 11:04 PM posted to rec.gardens,alt.great-lakes,alt.forestry

"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..
I am Toni Gee a close associate of Dr. Shigo. I know John very well. He as
well as I are too busy out in the field studying and observing trees and
their associates. You seem to have one mission and that is to waste our
time. We are serious about what we do. You prove to me that you belong to
an association and know nothing about trees. Please don't waste our time
any more.

why do you and "the tree biologist" waste our time on alt.forestry? None of
you are foresters, none of your are degreed, and none certified. So, Toni,
what are your qualifications?

Old 12-08-2007, 11:18 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
"D. Staples" wrote:

"Billy Rose" wrote in message
In article ,
"D. Staples" wrote:

Other than riding the coat tails of the good doctor, what have you
done?

He has offered advice to posters in this news group stubby. Do you
propose to take his place? Could you take his place? What would give us
confidence that you could? What gives your criticism validity in a
medium where any phallionist can claim anything? Until you can answer
that, go intercourse yourself, anal sphincter.

**** off, crotch rot, your in over your head.

I good example of why god made Killfiles .

Bill

Notice to just Wreck Gardens.

--

S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade