GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   How To Deal With Black Spot Leaf Disease (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/162805-how-deal-black-spot-leaf-disease.html)

O My Garden[_2_] 08-08-2007 03:44 AM

How To Deal With Black Spot Leaf Disease

You may ever have trouble and don't know what to do when your plants
have disease. Here is the video clip showing how to handle with black
stot leaf disease.

Please click to this link: http://www.omygarden.net/Black Spot Leaf
Disease.htm

Sorry I can't post the video on the board.

symplastless 08-08-2007 11:37 PM

How To Deal With Black Spot Leaf Disease

The closer you get to fall in temperate areas the less injurious leaf spots
are. Most of the energy trapping is completed in many species the further
to fall you get. I.e., with trees anyway.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

oups.com...