GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Can you tell me what this plant is ? Picture (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/162858-can-you-tell-me-what-plant-picture.html)

Iain_tk 09-08-2007 03:15 PM

Can you tell me what this plant is ? Picture

Could some one please post back telling me what this plant is. I cut it off a bush this moring and would really like to know?

Thanks
Ian

Iain_tk 09-08-2007 03:18 PM

Can you tell me what this is \/

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/3148/p1030278sf0.jpg

FragileWarrior 09-08-2007 09:54 PM

Can you tell me what this plant is ? Picture

Iain_tk wrote in news:Iain_tk.1311084
@gardenbanter.co.uk:

Could some one please post back telling me what this plant is.

Invisible.

Charles[_1_] 09-08-2007 11:22 PM

Can you tell me what this plant is ? Picture

On Thu, 9 Aug 2007 15:15:46 +0100, Iain_tk
wrote:

Could some one please post back telling me what this plant is. I cut it
off a bush this moring and would really like to know?

Thanks
Ian

The picture didn't come through. Try alt.binaries.pictures.gardens