GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Window Box (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/162875-window-box.html)

spadesAspade 09-08-2007 10:58 PM

Window Box

Hullo there chinas,

How yeez aw daien??

Im lookin for a wee bit of help and advice.............

I currently reside in a high-riser in the Gorbals, in Glasgow.

For my 38th birthday there, my good lady purchased me a window box, I was just wondering what would be the best sort of plant to put in my box.

Thanking you all in advance..........

Billy Rose 10-08-2007 04:00 AM

Window Box

In article ,
spadesAspade wrote:

Hullo there chinas,

How yeez aw daien??

Im lookin for a wee bit of help and advice.............

I currently reside in a high-riser in the Gorbals, in Glasgow.

For my 38th birthday there, my good lady purchased me a window box, I
was just wondering what would be the best sort of plant to put in my
box.

Thanking you all in advance..........

I would put a plant that catches the light in south-west France.
--
FB - FFF

Billy
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/