GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   How to get rid of white flies - any home remedies or top tips to offer me? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/162933-how-get-rid-white-flies-any-home-remedies-top-tips-offer-me.html)

CSmith 11-08-2007 08:48 AM

How to get rid of white flies - any home remedies or top tips to offer me?

Hello,
My sunflowers have attracted tiny white flies and I would like to get rid of them but am clueless as to how!
I live in Spain so don't imagine the preferred UK products will be available to me - does anyone have any tips or natural remedies that I could make?

Thanks for your help!

Eggs Zachtly 11-08-2007 03:07 PM

CSmith said:

Hello,
My sunflowers have attracted tiny white flies and I would like to get
rid of them but am clueless as to how!
I live in Spain so don't imagine the preferred UK products will be
available to me - does anyone have any tips or natural remedies that I
could make?

Neem.

--

Eggs