Old 17-08-2007, 05:10 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Food Cheap food posted over in Alt.support.diabetes

Worthy of the time!

Bill

To anyone interested in their health,

I have recently produced a video and placed it on www.YouTube.com

It is located at: http://youtube.com/watch?v=sYfy0EAgDCY

It is titled: Soylent Brown

Time: 6 minutes, 8 seconds
DSL: instant play
Dial-up: 40-45 minute download (approx: 8 Mb)
Volume: set computer main volume, any external computer speaker
controls, and the YouTube volume to 75% or greater (select "Loudness"
and "3D" ON if available).

It tells how the FDA allows cattle farmers to feed chicken manure to
their cows as a cheap source of protein. I find this to be an
inhumane act. Feeding an animal feces should be outlawed.

I hope you will view it and tell others too see it, also. I have
reserved no rights to the video, so if you want a free copy to use
where and how you like without my permission, please email me.

Sincerely,

--

S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade