Old 06-09-2007, 04:51 PM
Registered User

Default Id a plant, pls

Mixed up seedlings. These should be either anchusa or heliopsis. Plant on left has soft fuzzy leaves. Plant on right has paper thin leaves like an impatiens. Any idea which is which?

Upload of file has failed several times so if you know either plant, I would be glad to email you the pic while I try to sort out the upload.

TX!
Old 06-09-2007, 09:30 PM posted to rec.gardens

On Thu, 6 Sep 2007 16:51:32 +0100, Jardin
wrote:

Mixed up seedlings. These should be either anchusa or heliopsis. Plant
on left has soft fuzzy leaves. Plant on right has paper thin leaves
like an impatiens. Any idea which is which?

Upload of file has failed several times so if you know either plant, I
would be glad to email you the pic while I try to sort out the upload.

TX!

Did you by chance try to post the file on this NG? I ran into that a
while back, and someone kindly formed me that pictures have to
be posted on, e.g. alt.binaries.pictures.gardens with a reference
message on this NG.

Persephone