GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   oxy 20mg tablets (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/164840-re-oxy-20mg-tablets.html)

Doug Kanter[_5_] 14-09-2007 05:21 PM

oxy 20mg tablets

"Sober_SWF" wrote in message
oups.com...
10 bucks a piece.... any body looking for these?

email direct

When he's sober enough to walk my son gets them for much less than that you
con artist.

Sober_SWF 15-09-2007 06:46 PM

oxy 20mg tablets

On Sep 14, 12:21 pm, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:
"Sober_SWF" wrote in message

oups.com... 10 bucks a piece.... any body looking for these?

email direct

When he's sober enough to walk my son gets them for much less than that you
con artist.

7 dollars a piece... send me personal email:

also got ativan, darvocet, msirs, seroquel - decent prices. try me.

Bobo Bonobo® 15-09-2007 11:00 PM

oxy 20mg tablets

On Sep 15, 12:46 pm, Sober_SWF wrote:
On Sep 14, 12:21 pm, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"Sober_SWF" wrote in message

roups.com... 10 bucks a piece.... any body looking for these?

email direct

When he's sober enough to walk my son gets them for much less than that you
con artist.

7 dollars a piece... send me personal email:

also got ativan, darvocet, msirs, seroquel - decent prices. try me.

Fu(king cop.

--Bryan

Christopher Helms 16-09-2007 12:43 AM

oxy 20mg tablets