GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Home is where the nornets are (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/164866-photo-week-home-where-nornets.html)

Jack Schmidling[_1_] 15-09-2007 01:36 PM

PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Home is where the nornets are

This touching picture of Mother Wren feeding her young was posted in 2004.

That was then, this is now.

js

Suzie-Q 16-09-2007 01:43 AM

PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Home is where the nornets are

In article ,
Jack Schmidling wrote:

This touching picture of Mother Wren feeding her young was posted in 2004.

That was then, this is now.

js

Fascinating. Not many people would have left it alone.

--

8^)~ Sue (remove the x to email)
~~~~

As seen on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/wacvet