GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   parkside leaf blower (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/165425-parkside-leaf-blower.html)

fishycharl 27-09-2007 09:43 PM

parkside leaf blower

I bought a parkside leaf blower model plb 3000/5 in lidl a year or two
ago ,Isucked up a piece of hard plastic and broke part of wheel inside
at top of machine but trying to get a part is like finding a needle in
a hay stack does anyone know of a dealer who can get me a part as this
is a very good machine .I live in northern ireland so a dealer in uk
would be ideal ive tried lidl but no luck tried dealer in instruction
booklet he said ask lidl any help would be appreciated

barb 28-09-2007 04:24 AM

parkside leaf blower

On Sep 27, 3:43 pm, fishycharl wrote:
I bought a parkside leaf blower model plb 3000/5 in lidl a year or two
ago ,Isucked up a piece of hard plastic and broke part of wheel inside
at top of machine but trying to get a part is like finding a needle in
a hay stack does anyone know of a dealer who can get me a part as this
is a very good machine .I live in northern ireland so a dealer in uk
would be ideal ive tried lidl but no luck tried dealer in instruction
booklet he said ask lidl any help would be appreciated

There is a general parts store in Wichita, Kansas. When we had a
hardware store we always found whatever type of part we were looking
for....I'm sure they have a website, so check it out. I don't
remember the exact name but it was something very simple, like
gerneral parts or something like that. Good Luck....barb