GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   PHOTO OF THE WEEK, One Million Mosquitoes (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/166110-re-photo-week-one-million-mosquitoes.html)

Ann 23-10-2007 04:47 PM

PHOTO OF THE WEEK, One Million Mosquitoes

Jack Schmidling expounded:

This was, among other things the year of the MOSQUITOES. That is in
addition to the year of the Flood and the year of the Drought, all this
Summer.

Isn't that funny, due to the drought we have very few mosquitoes. We
haven't had a frost yet, they should be flying, but they're gone -
thankfully!
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

Suzie-Q 24-10-2007 03:56 AM

PHOTO OF THE WEEK, One Million Mosquitoes

In article ,
Ann wrote:

Jack Schmidling expounded:

This was, among other things the year of the MOSQUITOES. That is in
addition to the year of the Flood and the year of the Drought, all this
Summer.

Isn't that funny, due to the drought we have very few mosquitoes. We
haven't had a frost yet, they should be flying, but they're gone -
thankfully!

The only good mosquito is a dead mosquito. Same goes
for cockroaches. And fire ants.

--

8^)~ Sue (remove the x to email)
~~~~