GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Can anyone help me identify this plant? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/166350-can-anyone-help-me-identify-plant.html)

marc0047 31-10-2007 07:53 PM

Can anyone help me identify this plant?

I can't seem to identify this plant using the web alone. Thought I
would get some human helpers for me! Here are some pictures:

http://picasaweb.google.com/marc0047...80671304645282
http://picasaweb.google.com/marc0047...82114413656754
http://picasaweb.google.com/marc0047...82432241236674

Charles[_1_] 31-10-2007 08:09 PM

Can anyone help me identify this plant?

On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 19:53:40 -0000, marc0047
wrote:

I can't seem to identify this plant using the web alone. Thought I
would get some human helpers for me! Here are some pictures:

http://picasaweb.google.com/marc0047...80671304645282
http://picasaweb.google.com/marc0047...82114413656754
http://picasaweb.google.com/marc0047...82432241236674

Asparagus fern, an ornamental species of asparagus. I hope you like
it, I've found them nearly impossible to get rid of.