GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Gladiolus - new varieties (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/166779-gladiolus-new-varieties.html)

Vivasvat 13-11-2007 09:08 PM

Gladiolus - new varieties

Hello everybody!
I'm a hybridizer from Lithuania. Is there anybody who interested in glads? It would be fine to make friends.
I have collection (about 200 varieties) of glads, and my unique varieties too. I can't give here fotos, but you can see it in my page www.gladiolus-hybridizing.com

Manelli Family[_3_] 13-11-2007 10:12 PM

Gladiolus - new varieties

"Vivasvat" wrote in message

Hello everybody!
I'm a hybridizer from Lithuania. Is there anybody who interested in
glads? It would be fine to make friends.
I have collection (about 200 varieties) of glads, and my unique
varieties too. I can't give here fotos, but you can see it in my page
www.gladiolus-hybridizing.com

It would be expensive to ship them to the USA. You're in Lithuania and
posting from the UK?

--
Vivasvat

Ann 13-11-2007 11:12 PM

Gladiolus - new varieties

"Manelli Family" expounded:

You're in Lithuania and
posting from the UK?

Garden Banter is a website that acts as a portal to many different
garden forums and newsgroups. It's located in the UK.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

sajid 14-11-2007 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vivasvat (Post 759648)
Hello everybody!
I'm a hybridizer from Lithuania. Is there anybody who interested in glads? It would be fine to make friends.
I have collection (about 200 varieties) of glads, and my unique varieties too. I can't give here fotos, but you can see it in my page www.gladiolus-hybridizing.com

hi..

i love glads, grew some this season beautiful flowers.. the link you gave is a deadlink ?

sajid 14-11-2007 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sajid (Post 759685)
hi..

i love glads, grew some this season beautiful flowers.. the link you gave is a deadlink ?

ok the link is working :) ill check it out

Doug[_3_] 15-11-2007 02:11 AM

Gladiolus - new varieties

sajid wrote:

Vivasvat;759648 Wrote:
Hello everybody!
I'm a hybridizer from Lithuania. Is there anybody who interested in
glads? It would be fine to make friends.
I have collection (about 200 varieties) of glads, and my unique
varieties too. I can't give here fotos, but you can see it in my page
www.gladiolus-hybridizing.com

hi..

i love glads, grew some this season beautiful flowers.. the link you
gave is a deadlink ?

It works for me but, other than some titles, it's not in English. I've
bookmarked it to explore later.