GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Rick Rack (?) cactus/epiphyllum type plant (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/168569-rick-rack-cactus-epiphyllum-type-plant.html)

J. Davidson 27-12-2007 01:57 AM

Rick Rack (?) cactus/epiphyllum type plant

Is anyone familiar with the plant called rick rack? It resembles an
epiphyllum. I would like to know the real name for it if anyone knows.
Thanks,
Jackie

told2b 28-12-2007 05:15 PM

Rick Rack (?) cactus/epiphyllum type plant

On Dec 26, 8:57�pm, "J. Davidson"
wrote:
Is anyone familiar with the plant called rick rack? � �It resembles an
epiphyllum. �I would like to know the real name for it if anyone knows.
Thanks,
Jackie

Cryptocereus anthonyanus or Selenicereus anthonyanus.