GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Has anybody seen this plant before? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/169722-has-anybody-seen-plant-before.html)

[email protected] 29-12-2007 07:20 PM

Has anybody seen this plant before?

I need help identifying this plant, I find it very interesting.

http://www.geocities.com/tgsk8er87/Scanjpg.jpg

sockiescat 30-12-2007 12:22 AM

;767735]I need help identifying this plant, I find it very interesting.

http://www.geocities.com/tgsk8er87/Scanjpg.jpg

i have never seen this plant before that i can remember anyways lol.
its really interesting though something like a coral effect. thanks for
sharing it with us :). cyaaaaa, sockiescat :).

Cheryl Isaak 30-12-2007 01:42 PM

Has anybody seen this plant before?

http://tinyurl.com/22ljd4

i have never seen this plant before that i can remember anyways lol.
its really interesting though something like a coral effect. thanks for

sharing it with us :). cyaaaaa, sockiescat :).

Dang - I remember seeing once - thought it was wild looking. Could it be one
of the Echeverias?

Tim 30-12-2007 08:29 PM

Has anybody seen this plant before?

I found someone who has identified it as an Aloe Plicatilis. It looks
like one that has been shaped and formed to have a wave like that. If
anyone has more information about it please post.

Thanks!

Cheryl Isaak 31-12-2007 01:41 AM

Has anybody seen this plant before?

On 12/30/07 3:29 PM, in article
, "Tim"
wrote:

I found someone who has identified it as an Aloe Plicatilis. It looks
like one that has been shaped and formed to have a wave like that. If
anyone has more information about it please post.

Thanks!

Thanks for letting us know.