Old 02-02-2008, 02:36 AM posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,rec.gardens,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair

Default John McCain, liar and liberal punk

In article , CJT
wrote:

How long until Limbaugh endorses Clinton?

That might be the smartest move the neocons could make... Hillary would
probably spontaneously self-immolate if she thought for one moment that
he was sincere in his endorsement. Of course, Limbaugh is too fake to
pull off any sincerity, so I guess it's a moot point.
Old 02-02-2008, 02:41 AM posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,rec.gardens,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair

I faxed many docs regarding forest health to most senators. John McCain is
one who wrote me a positive response asking for more data. What is the
matter with that? Forest health is a major concern of people logging and
people opposed to logging federal public land. When I say logging I want to
be absolutely care what I mean:

I am a Obama supporter because of his score card for 2006 was a 100% at
www.lcv.org. Hillary was only 79%. McCain was a 29% so I guess you are
write, maybe we can do better. I.e., for clean air and clean water for our
children and grand children.

He did seem interested in the forest health issues.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

wrote in message
On Jan 31, 3:32 am, Ted wrote:
Open-Borders Activist Juan Hernandez Works for McCain Campaign
MOONBATTERY.COM
Jan. 25, 2008

To get an idea of just how contemptuously John McCain is lying through
his teeth when he claims to have learned his lesson from the shamnesty
debacle, Michelle Malkin reports that Juan Hernandez, whom she
accurately describes as an "ethnocentrist, border obliteration
activist," is working as McLame's Hispanic Outreach Director.

This would clearly indicate that the outreach is not to Hispanic
Americans, but to Mexicans who are colonizing this country illegally.

You've probably seen Hernandez on cable TV, smarmily calling everyone
"my friend" as he demands that the USA renounce any claims to
territorial sovereignty. He has headed up Mexico's Office of Mexicans
Abroad. That is, he's served as an agent of a foreign power whose
interests are clearly hostile to our own regarding the unacceptable
border situation. working for a free flow of people.

In other words, America must submit to unlimited Mexican colonization,
as well as provide healthcare and social services for any Mexican who
cares to take a ride north. Among his causes: defending Mexican bus
drivers for bringing illegal aliens to the USA.

Mexicans in America are still Mexicans in Hernandez's scheme of
things: "I want 'em all to think Mexico first" -- no matter how many
generations they have spent in the USA. Assimilation is clearly not on
his agenda, any more than border security is on McCain's.

Dennis

http://www.vdare.com/ V-Dare

Old 02-02-2008, 03:25 AM posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,rec.gardens,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair

many people would like to drink clean water and breath clean air if they
have the opportunity or choice
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Forester & Tree Expert
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman
and www.treedictionary.com
that we are not the boss.

"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..
I faxed many docs regarding forest health to most senators. John McCain is
one who wrote me a positive response asking for more data. What is the
matter with that? Forest health is a major concern of people logging and
people opposed to logging federal public land. When I say logging I want
to be absolutely care what I mean:

I am a Obama supporter because of his score card for 2006 was a 100% at
www.lcv.org. Hillary was only 79%. McCain was a 29% so I guess you are
write, maybe we can do better. I.e., for clean air and clean water for
our children and grand children.

He did seem interested in the forest health issues.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Forester & Tree Expert
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman
and www.treedictionary.com
Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding
us that we are not the boss.

Old 02-02-2008, 03:28 AM posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,rec.gardens,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair

symplastless wrote:
I faxed many docs regarding forest health to most senators. John
McCain is one who wrote me a positive response asking for more data. What
is the matter with that? Forest health is a major concern of
people logging and people opposed to logging federal public land. When I
say logging I want to be absolutely care what I mean:

I am a Obama supporter because of his score card for 2006 was a 100%
at www.lcv.org. Hillary was only 79%. McCain was a 29% so I guess
you are write, maybe we can do better. I.e., for clean air and clean
water for our children and grand children.

He did seem interested in the forest health issues.

Tree hugger!

Technology can provide us with all the clean air and clean water we'll ever
need. You'll be able to buy it by the bottle almost anywhere.

Old 02-02-2008, 03:35 AM posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,rec.gardens,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair

CJT wrote:
HeyBub wrote:
CJT wrote:

... and a very good thing that will be, too. Bush and his clan have
wrought enough destruction it'll take two terms of a Democrat just
to get things back close to normal.

If you're not with us, you're on the side of the terrorists.

On a more practical level, the GOP is in nomination disarray. I predict that
JEB Bush will be the nominee! After eight years with JEB (leading us to
security, hegemony, and prosperity), it'll be time for that good-looking
Bush Hispanic nephew. By the end of his two terms, the dynasty will be well
established.

After that, it's only a small step to a monarchy, which is what we
Republicans are really working for.

Don't tell anybody!

The word is already out. Ain't gonna happen.

Sez you. I'm laying in extra moustache wax.

--
God help us all,
The next President of the United States will be a liberal.

Old 02-02-2008, 03:36 AM posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,rec.gardens,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair

HeyBub wrote:
symplastless wrote:

I faxed many docs regarding forest health to most senators. John
McCain is one who wrote me a positive response asking for more data. What
is the matter with that? Forest health is a major concern of
people logging and people opposed to logging federal public land. When I
say logging I want to be absolutely care what I mean:

I am a Obama supporter because of his score card for 2006 was a 100%
at www.lcv.org. Hillary was only 79%. McCain was a 29% so I guess
you are write, maybe we can do better. I.e., for clean air and clean
water for our children and grand children.

He did seem interested in the forest health issues.

Tree hugger!

Technology can provide us with all the clean air and clean water we'll ever
need. You'll be able to buy it by the bottle almost anywhere.

Hmm,
Technology needs clean air and water to begin with. Are you gonna feed
plants, fish, birds, animals bottled water?
If majority is thinking like you, mankind is doomed. It's matter of
time. Good thing you did not say, "God will take care of everyting"
Old 02-02-2008, 03:40 AM posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,rec.gardens,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair

HeyBub wrote:
Four reasons to vote for McCain if he's the nominee:

John Paul Stevens
Anthony M. Kennedy
Ruth Bader Ginsburg
Steven G. Breyer

McCain would roll over and please the Democrat Congress with some liberal
nominations. Hell, when the Repubs had control, McCain managed to thwart
the party and the nation with his Gang of 14 crap.

Old 02-02-2008, 04:35 AM posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,rec.gardens,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair

On Fri, 01 Feb 2008 08:34:43 -0800, Don Homuth wrote:

Interesting addition to that discussion:

Coulter: I Will Vote for Hillary Over McCain
February 01, 2008 10:38 AM

In case you missed it, on Hannity & Colmes last night, controversial
pundit Ann Coulter -- who supports Mitt Romney for president -- said
she would back Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-NY, over Sen. John McCain,
R-Ariz.

I expressed the same view to my mother earlier tonight.
Old 02-02-2008, 05:36 AM posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,rec.gardens,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair

Comics Momma WebTV wrote:

He McCain is a lefty pinko.
Did not fight in viet nam, helped and assisted the viet cong by
turning himself in and being a prisoner.

OK, Mr. brave guy. What wars did you fight in? What medals did
you get? I think this is big talk from someone who has never been
in battle.

Real patriot would not have surrendered.

That's what the Nazi SS did. We had to kill every one of the *******s.

Pinkos surrender. My son
comic would not have surrendered, he would hide under his bed like
during this war.

Old 02-02-2008, 05:52 AM posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,rec.gardens,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair

sherwindu wrote
Comics Momma WebTV wrote

He McCain is a lefty pinko.
Did not fight in viet nam, helped and assisted the
viet cong by turning himself in and being a prisoner.

OK, Mr. brave guy. What wars did you fight in? What medals did you get?
I think this is big talk from someone who has never been in battle.

Real patriot would not have surrendered.

That's what the Nazi SS did.

Nope.

We had to kill every one of the *******s.

Nope.

We didnt even have to with the Japs either.

Old 02-02-2008, 06:24 AM posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,rec.gardens,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair

John McCain is one of the bravest, giving, and honorable men ever to
have served his country. He is deserving of the highest levels of
respect.People of good intent my not want him to be president, based on
political views, but that does not detract from his lifetime of
dedication to his heritage and nation.

cheers

I am one lifetime Democrat, who will vote for McCain.

I agree most heartedly. McCain is running on the Republican ticket,
but he is truly an Independent, who is not tied to party dictates, as are
the other candidates. He has a track record to prove his independence.
Pulling out of Iraq without stabilizing the area is one of the worst things
we can do. Until we can free ourselves from the dependency on oil
(and that will not happen overnight), we need to keep that region safe
from certain factions who are trying to unstablize the Western world. It
is true that there have not been any more terror attacks on the scale of
9/11, but if these crazies get a hold of the oil and the revenue it brings
in,
they will have the capability to do lots more damage. We are still seeing
terror attacks in Europe and Asia, so the terrorist threat is not gone.

True, we are continuing to lose troops in Iraq, but putting things in
perspective, we lost almost as many troops in one day (D-Day), than we have
lost
in the entire Iraq war. In those days, we did not see the daily names of
soldiers
and sailors lost in WWII because of lack of modern communications and
concerns for support of the war. Now we see daily reports of every single
causualty on our TV's. It keeps the TV networks and newspapers in business,
but does little to support our troops.

Sherwin

Old 02-02-2008, 06:30 AM posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,rec.gardens,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair

"sherwindu" wrote in message

[...]

History will write the final page in all this. It is far past sad and into
pathetic when we have the list of candidates we have, their pasts, and their
current Three Stooges behavior.

Romney is the ONLY choice in my book. The others are moral whores.

Steve

Old 02-02-2008, 06:48 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
sherwindu wrote:

Comics Momma WebTV wrote:

He McCain is a lefty pinko.
Did not fight in viet nam, helped and assisted the viet cong by
turning himself in and being a prisoner.

OK, Mr. brave guy. What wars did you fight in? What medals did
you get? I think this is big talk from someone who has never been
in battle.

Real patriot would not have surrendered.

That's what the Nazi SS did. We had to kill every one of the *******s.

Pinkos surrender. My son
comic would not have surrendered, he would hide under his bed like
during this war.

I see somebody left the door open. Thanks for the weirdoes "Doo", not
that a fascist, zionist pig would know any better. All we can do now is
to wait and see who the corporate masters throw their money to, to see
who wins. If you liked the last eight years, vote Republican. If you
want to roll the dice, vote Democrat. Either way the corporations win.
Think I'll vote McKinney. I'll lose but it's better than being stupid.
--

Billy

Bush, Cheney & Pelosi, Behind Bars
http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/Sto...917874,00.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Movemen...George_W._Bush

Old 02-02-2008, 08:43 AM posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,rec.gardens,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair

sherwindu wrote

John McCain is one of the bravest, giving, and honorable men
ever to have served his country. He is deserving of the highest
levels of respect.People of good intent my not want him to be
president, based on political views, but that does not detract
from his lifetime of dedication to his heritage and nation.

I am one lifetime Democrat, who will vote for McCain.

I agree most heartedly. McCain is running on the Republican
ticket, but he is truly an Independent, who is not tied to party
dictates, as are the other candidates. He has a track record
to prove his independence. Pulling out of Iraq without stabilizing
the area is one of the worst things we can do.

Correct. But none of the other candidates that have
any chance of getting elected want to do that either.

Until we can free ourselves from the dependency
on oil (and that will not happen overnight),

It wont happen at all, you watch.

we need to keep that region safe from certain factions
who are trying to unstablize the Western world.

So you support the invasion of Iran too ?

After the fiasco that Iraq turned into ?

It is true that there have not been any more terror attacks on the scale of 9/11,

And not even any even close to that in the US either.

but if these crazies get a hold of the oil and the revenue it
brings in, they will have the capability to do lots more damage.

Wrong. Thats what funded 9/11.

We are still seeing terror attacks in Europe
and Asia, so the terrorist threat is not gone.

Corse it isnt. BUT the invasion of Iraq actually dramatically
increased the terrorist threat, it didnt reduce it.

True, we are continuing to lose troops in Iraq, but putting
things in perspective, we lost almost as many troops in
one day (D-Day), than we have lost in the entire Iraq war.

Correct. BUT WW2 was just a tad more important than Iraq can ever be.

In those days, we did not see the daily names of soldiers and
sailors lost in WWII because of lack of modern communications
and concerns for support of the war. Now we see daily reports
of every single causualty on our TV's. It keeps the TV networks
and newspapers in business, but does little to support our troops.

Irrelevant to whether Iraq should have ever been invaded in the first place.

Old 02-02-2008, 08:45 AM posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,rec.gardens,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair

SteveB wrote:
"sherwindu" wrote in message

[...]

Unlikely. 'history' is still disputing what the romans got up to.

It is far past sad and into pathetic when we have the list of candidates we have, their pasts, and their current Three
Stooges behavior.

Romney is the ONLY choice in my book. The others are moral whores.

Romney is a fool.

[IMG] code is On

"fearmongering" from the "liberal media" Billy[_10_] Edible Gardening 24 20-09-2011 03:47 PM
Fatass Liberal version of Miss California leads cops on 50 milechase in swimsuit contest [email protected] Gardening 2 20-05-2009 04:37 AM
Easy to see, Expat owns John Smith and John Smith is ExpatsPuppet on a String! hahahaha ..... Dance Johnny boy.. dance you fool!John Smith the puppet on a string John Smith[_5_] Ponds 0 07-09-2008 04:42 PM
Liberal infighting 10x Ponds 0 24-09-2007 11:00 AM
Liberal Canuck MP Seeks Health Care In US C P Ponds 0 21-09-2007 11:46 AM