Old 31-01-2008, 11:10 AM posted to mn.politics, misc.consumers, rec.gardens, misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair

Default John McCain, liar and liberal punk

On Jan 31, 3:32*am, Ted wrote:
Open-Borders Activist Juan Hernandez Works for McCain Campaign
MOONBATTERY.COM
Jan. 25, 2008

To get an idea of just how contemptuously John McCain is lying through
his teeth when he claims to have learned his lesson from the shamnesty
debacle, Michelle Malkin reports that Juan Hernandez, whom she
accurately describes as an "ethnocentrist, border obliteration
activist," is working as McLame's Hispanic Outreach Director.

This would clearly indicate that the outreach is not to Hispanic
Americans, but to Mexicans who are colonizing this country illegally.

You've probably seen Hernandez on cable TV, smarmily calling everyone
"my friend" as he demands that the USA renounce any claims to
territorial sovereignty. He has headed up Mexico's Office of Mexicans
Abroad. That is, he's served as an agent of a foreign power whose
interests are clearly hostile to our own regarding the unacceptable
border situation. working for a free flow of people.

In other words, America must submit to unlimited Mexican colonization,
as well as provide healthcare and social services for any Mexican who
cares to take a ride north. Among his causes: defending Mexican bus
drivers for bringing illegal aliens to the USA.

Mexicans in America are still Mexicans in Hernandez's scheme of
things: "I want 'em all to think Mexico first" -- no matter how many
generations they have spent in the USA. Assimilation is clearly not on
his agenda, any more than border security is on McCain's.

Dennis

http://www.vdare.com/ V-Dare

Old 31-01-2008, 12:59 PM posted to mn.politics, misc.consumers, rec.gardens, misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair

On Jan 31, 5:10 am, wrote:

... Michelle Malkin reports...

You're joking, right?

What's the punchline?

.. d
Old 31-01-2008, 03:03 PM posted to mn.politics, misc.consumers, rec.gardens, misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair

He McCain is a lefty pinko.
Did not fight in viet nam, helped and assisted the viet cong by
turning himself in and being a prisoner.
Real patriot would not have surrendered. Pinkos surrender. My son
comic would not have surrendered, he would hide under his bed like
during this war.

Old 31-01-2008, 08:11 PM posted to mn.politics, misc.consumers, rec.gardens, misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair

On Jan 31, 9:03 am, Comics Momma WebTV wrote:
He McCain is a lefty pinko.
Did not fight in viet nam, helped and assisted the viet cong by
turning himself in and being a prisoner.
Real patriot would not have surrendered. Pinkos surrender. My son
comic would not have surrendered, he would hide under his bed like
during this war.

....realizing I may be feeding a troll.......

John McCain is one of the bravest, giving, and honorable men ever to
have served his country. He is deserving of the highest levels of
respect.
People of good intent my not want him to be president, based on
political views, but that does not detract from his lifetime of
dedication to his heritage and nation.

cheers

oz, who has, for the first time since voting age, no candidate. If
only I could cut and paste from those running.
Old 31-01-2008, 08:44 PM posted to mn.politics, misc.consumers, rec.gardens, misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair

On Jan 31, 3:11�pm, MajorOz wrote:
[...]

he was a hero, but whats left is a shell of what WAS a great american.

he is a war monger, wants to remain in iraq for 20 years or more as a
occupying force.

the US needs a new start, that leaves obama.........

Old 31-01-2008, 09:19 PM posted to mn.politics, misc.consumers, rec.gardens, misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair

On Jan 31, 2:44 pm, " wrote:

John McCain .. wants to remain in iraq for 20 years...

This is why McCain is not electable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf7HYoh9YMM&NR=1

"100 Years In Iraq" is not a good campaign slogan for 2008.
Nobody wants their grandkids to still be fighting this war.

Rudy's toast, Huckabee is a religious nut, Mitt is a douchebag,
so that leaves St. John of McCain and his Holy War.

There are no good choices on the GOP ticket: get ready for Hillary/
Obama

. d
Old 31-01-2008, 10:31 PM posted to mn.politics, misc.consumers, rec.gardens, misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair

Sad, in a way, that the repub party will be completely unrepresented.
Hilly reminds me of a lesbian power broker that will say anything, do
anything and go anyplace just to get elected.
I have nothing good to say about the USA and it deserves to be locked
into iraq for 100 years or until the evil empire collapses from
within. You guys voted the most obvious crook in twice, now pay for
it!

Nice if the bloomberg guy runs, he'd win in a landslide. Not sure of
his stance, but Osama and hilly scare me. Just thought of a funny,
Hilly and Billy in 08

Old 01-02-2008, 03:24 AM posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,rec.gardens,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair

In article
,
Doobie Keebler wrote:

On Jan 31, 2:44 pm, " wrote:

John McCain .. wants to remain in iraq for 20 years...

This is why McCain is not electable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf7HYoh9YMM&NR=1

"100 Years In Iraq" is not a good campaign slogan for 2008.
Nobody wants their grandkids to still be fighting this war.

Rudy's toast, Huckabee is a religious nut, Mitt is a douchebag,
so that leaves St. John of McCain and his Holy War.

There are no good choices on the GOP ticket: get ready for Hillary/
Obama

I agree. McCain will get the Republican nomination, but he ****es off a
lot of conservatives, and he won't be able to rely on the religious
wing-nut base, which means a lot of Republicans will either sit out this
election or vote third party. I know know who will win the Democratic
nomination, but whomever it turns out to be will surely be our next
president.
Old 01-02-2008, 03:31 AM posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,rec.gardens,misc.invest.stocks

Shawn Hirn wrote:

Crap that has o lace in alt.home.repair

PLONK goes the asshole.
Old 01-02-2008, 03:43 AM posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,rec.gardens,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair
CJT CJT is offline

Shawn Hirn wrote:

In article
,
Doobie Keebler wrote:

On Jan 31, 2:44 pm, " wrote:

John McCain .. wants to remain in iraq for 20 years...

This is why McCain is not electable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf7HYoh9YMM&NR=1

"100 Years In Iraq" is not a good campaign slogan for 2008.
Nobody wants their grandkids to still be fighting this war.

Rudy's toast, Huckabee is a religious nut, Mitt is a douchebag,
so that leaves St. John of McCain and his Holy War.

There are no good choices on the GOP ticket: get ready for Hillary/
Obama

I agree. McCain will get the Republican nomination, but he ****es off a
lot of conservatives, and he won't be able to rely on the religious
wing-nut base, which means a lot of Republicans will either sit out this
election or vote third party. I know know who will win the Democratic
nomination, but whomever it turns out to be will surely be our next
president.

.... and a very good thing that will be, too. Bush and his clan have
wrought enough destruction it'll take two terms of a Democrat just
to get things back close to normal.

Old 01-02-2008, 04:05 AM posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,rec.gardens,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair

Shawn Hirn wrote
Doobie Keebler wrote
wrote

John McCain .. wants to remain in iraq for 20 years...

He aint the only one that gets to decide that even if he is elected prez.

This is why McCain is not electable:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf7HYoh9YMM&NR=1

"100 Years In Iraq" is not a good campaign slogan for 2008.
Nobody wants their grandkids to still be fighting this war.

Rudy's toast, Huckabee is a religious nut, Mitt is a douchebag,
so that leaves St. John of McCain and his Holy War.

There are no good choices on the GOP ticket: get ready for Hillary/Obama

I agree. McCain will get the Republican nomination,
but he ****es off a lot of conservatives,

Those are unlikely to vote for either of the Democrat possibilitys.

and he won't be able to rely on the religious wing-nut base,

Those are even less likely to vote for either of the Democrat possibilitys.

which means a lot of Republicans will either sit out this election or vote third party.

Or vote for McCain as the best of a bad pair of alternatives.

I know know who will win the Democratic nomination, but
whomever it turns out to be will surely be our next president.

We'll see... They might well blow both feet right off as they often do.

Old 01-02-2008, 10:00 AM posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,rec.gardens,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair
Bob Bob is offline

"Shawn Hirn" wrote in message
In article
,
Doobie Keebler wrote:

On Jan 31, 2:44 pm, " wrote:

[...]

Personally, I couldn't agree more - As a Republican who first voted
for Ike in 1956, I will not vote for McCain. Won't vote Libertarian
because of their stance on Iraq. Will probably skip voting for a
prez for the first time in my life.
Bob-tx

Old 01-02-2008, 10:13 AM posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,rec.gardens,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair

In article , CJT
wrote:

Shawn Hirn wrote:

In article
,
Doobie Keebler wrote:

On Jan 31, 2:44 pm, " wrote:

[...]

Hopefully, the damage that Bush and his band of robber barons did can be
fixed in the next two terms, but I am skeptical.
Old 01-02-2008, 01:55 PM posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,rec.gardens,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair

CJT wrote:

... and a very good thing that will be, too. Bush and his clan have
wrought enough destruction it'll take two terms of a Democrat just
to get things back close to normal.

If you're not with us, you're on the side of the terrorists.

On a more practical level, the GOP is in nomination disarray. I predict that
JEB Bush will be the nominee! After eight years with JEB (leading us to
security, hegemony, and prosperity), it'll be time for that good-looking
Bush Hispanic nephew. By the end of his two terms, the dynasty will be well
established.

After that, it's only a small step to a monarchy, which is what we
Republicans are really working for.

Don't tell anybody!

Old 01-02-2008, 01:56 PM posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,rec.gardens,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair

In article ,
"Bob" wrote:

election or vote third party. I know know who will win the
Democratic
nomination, but whomever it turns out to be will surely be our
next
president.

Personally, I couldn't agree more - As a Republican who first voted
for Ike in 1956, I will not vote for McCain. Won't vote Libertarian
because of their stance on Iraq. Will probably skip voting for a
prez for the first time in my life.
Bob-tx

I really hate to say this, but a Democrat (even Hillary!) might be
better than McCain for the 2nd amendment. The NRA will fight a
democratic president tooth and nail, but would compromise our rights
away with a republican ;(

[IMG] code is On

"fearmongering" from the "liberal media" Billy[_10_] Edible Gardening 24 20-09-2011 03:47 PM
Fatass Liberal version of Miss California leads cops on 50 milechase in swimsuit contest [email protected] Gardening 2 20-05-2009 04:37 AM
Easy to see, Expat owns John Smith and John Smith is ExpatsPuppet on a String! hahahaha ..... Dance Johnny boy.. dance you fool!John Smith the puppet on a string John Smith[_5_] Ponds 0 07-09-2008 04:42 PM
Liberal infighting 10x Ponds 0 24-09-2007 11:00 AM
Liberal Canuck MP Seeks Health Care In US C P Ponds 0 21-09-2007 11:46 AM